2010 SKI-DOO SKANDIC SWT V-800
Sold As Is
- Year/Make/Model - 2010 Ski-Doo SKANDIC SWT V-800
- Model Type - Utility
- Engine - 4-TEC Rotax; 4-Stroke; Liquid Cooled; 799 cc; Electric Start; Fuel Injected
- Transmission - Reverse; Hi / Low Range
- Technical Specs - Fuel Capacity 11.1 Gallons; Weight 717 lbs.; Ski Type Simmons; Track Width 24”; Heated Hand/Thumb Grips; Length 10.1’
- Instrumentation - Digital Instrumentation; Trip Odometer; Speedometer; Temperature Warning Light
- Towing - Pintle Type and Ball Hitch Mount (custom)
- Miles / Kilometers - 3,410 mi / 5500 K
- Condition - Good
- History - The Mercer Cross Country Ski Club, Inc. (MECCA) purchased the snowmobile in 2009; one owner. The snowmobile has been used as a pulling unit to groom cross country ski trails. Unit has been routinely maintained and has no history of mechanical problems. Last serviced on 01/2022.
- Date & Time: Saturday, January 29th, 2022 at 1pm
- Location: Mecca Ski Club Chalet, 4686 N Fierieck Rd., Mercer, WI 54547
- Bidding will start at $6,000 with minimum bids of $100 increments.
- High bidder (winner) will be required to pay the Mercer Cross Country Ski Club, Inc. in CASH the full amount of his / her bid at the close of the auction OR submit in CASH a $1,000 down payment at the close of the auction and pay remaining balance in CASH no later than 12:00 pm on Tuesday, February 1st, 2022.
- If the High Bidder fails to remit the balance of the snowmobile sale price by 12:00 pm on Tuesday, February 1st, 2022, bidder will forfeit his / her bid and the bidder with the second highest bid price will have the opportunity to purchase the snowmobile.
Interested buyers can inspect the snowmobile at the Mecca Ski Club Chalet, 4686 N Fierick Road, Mercer, WI 54547 on Saturday, January 22nd, 2022 from 12 pm - 1 pm AND Saturday, January 29th from 12 pm - 1 pm.
Terms & Conditions
The Mercer Cross Country Ski Club, Inc. reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids.
Questions - call 906 201-1424, M-F, 4-5 pm only.